At Cleveland & Co, we are a specialist outsourced legal team providing advisory services in the investment management sector. We think differently, pioneering a better way to serve our clients in an ever-changing world while fostering a culture of success.
We are a team of highly skilled legal professionals at the top of our game. We got here because we believe in doing whatever it takes to be successful. We are resourceful, current, dynamic and agile. Our success is not measured by what floor our office is on but on the impact we can make in the world.
A personal assistant at Cleveland is that person we all want on our team — open and positive, put-together and on top of everything! Of course you are organised, but your strongest assets include your ability to speak professionally to people of all levels, your discretion when handling sensitive information and your ability to work autonomously. You will report to the Managing Director as well as the Operations Manager providing administrative support to both.
If this sounds like you, please keep reading…
You have the qualities listed above, plus have a degree in either accounting, finance, business, or marketing with some experience in a professional services firm.
Additionally, here are some qualities we are looking for:
- discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party to confidential information;
- ability to work to deadlines;
- flexibility and adaptability;
- good oral and written communication skills;
- organisational skills and the ability to multitask;
- proactive, able to take the initiative and anticipate managing directors needs; and
- tact and diplomacy
- Manage the diary and organise meetings, lunches and appointments
- Research and recommend venues for meetings
- Book and arrange travel, transport and accommodation
- Organise events while keeping the team informed on important tasks and deadlines
- Type and amend legal documentation, preparing reports, and presentations.
- Manage databases and filing systems
- Implement and maintain procedures/administrative systems
- Liaise with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collate and file expenses
- Other miscellaneous tasks to support the managing director, ie. conducting research
You may also be asked to:
- Handle mail
- Take deliveries
- Organise managing director’s personal calendar and appointments
- Pay bills and set up accounts
- any other ad hoc duties
- A culture of success focused on results
- Opportunity to immediately impact growing and successful business
- Exciting varied work. You won’t be bored, that’s for sure!
- Performance bonus scheme
- Statutory Pension
- 25 days’ holiday
- Ride to work scheme
- Annual away day
- Regular social events
Our offices are in a restored period factory building located in the well-connected and trendy neighbourhood of Bermondsey in London.
Cleveland & Co Associates Limited
The Biscuit Factory
£20,000 – £25,000 based on experience.
Please contact Kelly Kehn for more information or to submit your cover letter/CV.
Please see our careers page for further information about working with us https://cleveland-co.com/we-are-hiring/