This policy applies to Cleveland & Co (comprising Cleveland & Co Associates Limited “Cleveland UK”) and Cleveland & Co Associates Pty Ltd (“Cleveland Australia”) (together referred to as “Cleveland & Co”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
Cleveland UK is incorporated in England and Wales, company No. 07871988, K304-6 Kala Studio, The Biscuit Factory, Drummond Road, London, SE16 4DG UK. Cleveland UK is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (“SRA”) under no. 622069, as an alternative business structure, and as such all our solicitors are subject to the principles and code of conduct set out by the SRA. Please visit https://www.sra.org.uk/solicitors/standards-regulations/ for more information.
Cleveland Australia is incorporated in New South Wales, Australia, ABN 31 654 249 519, ACN 654 249 519. Cleveland Australia is authorised and regulated by the Law Society of New South Wales (“Law Society”), under practice ID no. 38974, as an incorporated legal practice, and has liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation. As such, all our solicitors are subject to the Australian Solicitor’s Conduct Rules 2015 which are upheld by the Law Society in conjunction with the Office of the Legal Services Commissioner, an independent statutory body. Please visit https://www.olsc.nsw.gov.au/ and https://www.lawsociety.com.au/practising-law-in-NSW/rules-and-legislation/rules for more information.
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies: this site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies: this site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies: when you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies: in order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including e.g. LinkedIn, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.