We are looking to expand our company and are passionate about attracting and retaining competent, experienced and talented professionals that believe in our values, are positive, love change, respect people, and take responsibility.
Here are some of the qualities we look for in our team members: – positive attitude; – someone who is enthusiastic and passionate about what they do, enjoys learning; – someone who can work in a fast-paced environment and produce high quality work; – team player; – super internet and computer savvy; – results focused; – super organised and detail oriented; – self reliant, self motivated and capable of working with minimal direction; – happy person who is good with people and networking; and – someone with a passion to make a real difference.
CANDIDATES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Trainee lawyers who have completed the LPC or are happy to do it part-time, with the qualities listed above, an investment management background, at least 2 years’ in-house experience and a good working knowledge of at least three of the following:
- investment management agreements;
- distribution agreements;
- custody agreements;
- administration agreements;
- UCITS and non-UCITS funds;
- private equity funds; and
- real estate funds
When applying, please identify in your cover email why you meet the criteria, for example, over your 2 years’ in-house experience, from what 3 areas of work do you have experience in.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Genuine agile working – we are results focused!
- Growing business and with plans of international expansion
- Exciting varied work for multiple clients across all aspects of the business. You won’t be bored, that’s for sure!
- Ability to work for multiple investment management-related firms, gaining exposure to best industry practice, without having to change jobs.
- Working with a happy “can do” team.
- One-to one mentoring from senior experienced investment management lawyers and a collaborative team environment.
- No limit of scope of role for those interested in career progression!
Please click here to access the job specification.
Please contact email@example.com, for more information