With a foundation of understanding the services, the business and the risk profile, this course provides an in-depth analysis of the clauses comprising transition management agreements, and focuses on teaching delegates how to draft each clause, in a practical commercial context in light of regulatory requirements. The topics of this course include:
- World of transition management;
- Transition management services;
- Understanding the transition manager’s business;
- New client appointment;
- Understanding the risk profile;
- Transition management agreement review – an in-depth review of each clause in an TMA; and
- Before, after and hot topics!
This is an advanced level full-day course and delegates will leave with an in-depth understanding of drafting transition management agreements. This unique and specialist course is aimed at those professionals that have been negotiating TMAs and wish to push their expertise to the next level!
If you would like to attend, but cannot travel to our venue, we are happy to offer you virtual attendance or you may purchase the course materials, so do get in touch!
Venue: K304-6 Kala Studio, The Biscuit Factory, Drummond Road, London, SE16 4DG
For more information, please click below to access our course brochure: