Refresh your Investment Management Agreement drafting in light of current regulations and gain industry-leading knowledge that will benefit your clients.
This unique and specialist course is targeted specifically at General Counsels/Heads of Legal and provides an in-depth analysis of the clauses comprising the range of investment management agreements, and focuses on teaching delegates what questions to ask their clients, how to get relevant information out of their clients, and how to draft each clause, for each investment management service, in a practical commercial context from a client’s perspective in light of regulatory requirements.
The topics of this course include:
- Investment Management Services (across the full spectrum);
- Understanding your client’s business and risk profile;
- New client appointment;
- Investment Management Agreements – a deep dive into the drafting of each clause of an IMA;
- Investment Advisory Agreements;
- Execution Only Agreements;
- Implementation Services Agreements;
- What to attach to your agreements; and
- Before, after and hot topics!
This is an advanced course suitable for lawyers that have been negotiating IMAs for years and who wish to push their expertise to the next level! It will provide you with industry leading knowledge and material for you to leverage on a daily basis, helping you to focus on the real issues from a client perspective.
If you would like to attend, but cannot travel to our venue, we are happy to offer you virtual attendance or you may purchase the course materials, so do get in touch!