ABOUT CLEVELAND & COTM:
Cleveland & Co External In-House Counsel™ is a specialist outsourced legal team providing advisory services in the investment management sector. We are built on our ability to think differently, pioneering a better way to serve our clients in an ever-changing world while fostering a culture of success.
We are a team of highly skilled legal professionals at the top of our game. We got here because we believe in doing whatever it takes to be successful. We are current, resourceful, dynamic and agile. Our success is not measured by what floor our office is on but instead, on the impact we can make in the world.
Cleveland & Co™ values honest people with drive who contribute to the team’s and our clients’ success. If you are results focused, accountable and looking for a role that will support your development, you might be a good fit. If you love what you do and want to make a difference, we want to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN AMBITIOUS PA ADMINISTRATOR:
We are looking for an ambitious personal assistant & administrator to provide business and lifestyle support to the MD and Director of Operations, with the qualities listed above, at least 2 years’ experience and the following skills:
- discretion and trustworthiness, you will often be party to confidential information;
- ability to work to deadlines;
- flexibility and adaptability;
- good oral and written communication skills;
- organisational skills and the ability to multitask;
- proactive, able to take the initiative and anticipate managing directors needs; and
- tact and diplomacy.
Must-have skills for this role:
- independent, resourceful, and confident with great problem-solving skills;
- strong interpersonal skills, business sense, and professionalism to communicate with all levels of management, staff and clients;
- proactive, able to take the initiative and anticipate the firm’s and client’s needs;
- ability to work effectively with a range of personality types and seniority levels;
- self-starter with a history of pushing for deadline-driven results;
- be able to jump in and support the team when/where needed; and
- lead and be one step ahead, constantly be thinking about what needs to be done next to improve things for the team and our clients. Think of new initiatives, new ways of doing things, and introduce them into the workday, to help move us forward;
- a good working knowledge of MS Office is essential;
- a working knowledge of WordPress would be highly advantageous.
The personal assistant will work within the team to assist with:
- managing the diary and organising meetings, lunches and appointments for the MD;
- recommend venues for lunches, dinners and drinks;
- booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation for the MD;
- organising firm events;
- reminding the MD of important tasks and deadlines;
- typing and amending legal documentation, preparing reports, and presentations;
- managing databases and filing systems;
- implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems;
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients;
- collating and filing expenses;
- any such other miscellaneous tasks to support the team;
- updating the company website;
- assisting the Director of Operations with general admin tasks such as social media marketing, recruitment and internal reporting.
- dealing with MD’s mail;
- taking deliveries;
- organising MD’s personal calendar and appointments;
- paying bills and setting up accounts; and
- any other ad hoc duties.
- A culture of success focused on our values and results
- Scope for fast career progression and skills development
- Opportunity to attend relevant courses
- External mentoring programme
- Performance bonus scheme
- Profit share scheme
- Statutory Pension
- Ride to work scheme
- Annual away day
- Regular social events
Our offices are in a restored period factory building located in the well-connected and trendy neighbourhood of Bermondsey in London.
We have a relaxed and friendly office environment, and we dress casually unless we are meeting with clients.
FTE: £20,000-£25,000 based on experience. We are open to those candidates returning from a career break.
Please contact Vicki McEwan (email@example.com) information or to submit your CV.
Please see our careers page for further information about working with us https://cleveland-co.com/life/our-jobs/